Who we help
We are keen to support charities based in Northamptonshire, particularly those providing helping local people get healthier and more active.
Can we help you?
Do you know of a local person, group or organisation that might benefit from funding from the Northants Community Aid charity funds?
If you do and would like to make an application or arrange for a form to be sent to an interested party, please e-mail us or fill the form in this page.
Alternatively download our Grant Application Form
Recent Beneficiaries include:-
- Northamptonshire Domestic Abuse Dervice
- Manna House
- Northampton General Hospital – Chemotherapy Unit
- Hope Centre Northampton – works to relieve poverty and tackle the causes of homelessness in Northampton
- Crusader Community Boating
- Sywell Open Water Swimming
- Home Start
- Kids Aid
- Old Northamptonians
Get in touch with us
“FOR THE WELLBEING OF NORTHAMPTONSHIRE”
Make a donation
If you like what we do and just want to make a donation, please click below.
Calendar of Events
See the events we’re involved with for charitable causes in Northamptonshire.
If you would like to support one of future events please contact us.